Leading Teams are seeking expressions of interest from suitably qualified Facilitators with the potential to join our team as a Business Unit Owner in Melbourne.
Leading Teams has been helping teams improve for over 25 years. We work with a wide range of organisations to implement programs focusing on leadership, team dynamics and high performance.
Our clients represent from a broad cross-section of industries in elite sport, corporate, education and government, and they include some of Australia’s largest and most iconic organisations.
We are a dynamic organisation with a reputation as leaders in our field. We exist to improve team performance.
Leading Teams is a single entity made up of multiple individual business units, each one managed by a separate Business Unit Owner.
We’re currently looking to expand our operations in Victoria. We’re seeking a full-time Facilitator, based in Melbourne, who will be ready to move to business unit ownership within two years.
As a Business Unit Owner you will be responsible for running your own business unit – building and developing a local client base as well as servicing requests for work received through our office – in addition to contributing to the running of the overall organisation.
To submit an expression of interest you will need to address the following criteria:
- The desire and willingness to take ownership of a business unit within two years of joining the organisation.
- Demonstrated experience in facilitating teams and/or groups
- The ability to engage a group, build rapport and build strong professional relationships (internally and externally)
- Demonstrated ability to develop commercial business opportunities (develop and manage your own client base)
- Demonstrated ability to contribute to the culture of a high-performance team. Our agreed behaviours are:
- Take responsibility
- Show initiative
- Live our model
- Find ways to collaborate
- Show genuine care for one another
- The ability to self-manage and thrive in an autonomous environment
- The ability to give and receive open and honest feedback
- An understanding of and passion for the Leading Teams ethos of team dynamics and self-managed teams.
To give you an idea of what it’s like to work for Leading Teams we recommend the following articles:
- The Life of a Leading Teams facilitator by Justin Peckett
- The best of the Leading Teams blog by Caroline Reid
- Leading Teams under the spotlight: a test of our culture by Caroline Reid
- Why I love working at Leading Teams by Simon Fletcher
- Living our model: the Sally McLean award by Caroline Reid
- What inspires Leading Teams? by Caroline Reid
- Any given team by Daniel Healy
- Why I choose optimism by Ray McLean
For more information about this opportunity please email email@example.com for a recruitment pack.
For more information about what it means to be a Business Unit Owner please call one of our current Partners: Daniel Healy on 0408 834 993 or Martine Harkin on 0409 353 673.
Expressions of interest addressing the above criteria (and including a current CV) must be lodged via email to firstname.lastname@example.org by COB Monday 25 September 2017.