Work for Leading Teams
We’re always interested in hearing from people who have the potential to join our team.
We might not advertise for new facilitators, so if you are interested in working for Leading Teams we would encourage you to submit an expression of interest as soon as possible. If there’s nothing available at the time you contact us, we’ll keep your details for the future.
Hear facilitator Steve Lacy talk about joining our team, below.
Before you start
We are a dynamic organisation with a reputation as leaders in our field. We are very proud of our team culture and of the effort we put in to maintaining it.
To help you decide whether Leading Teams might be right for you, we suggest you browse our website and our blog. We’d particularly recommend the following articles:
- Starting at Leading Teams
- Then and Now: Reflections on a Decade at Leading Teams
- I’ve Interviewed Over 1000 People. This Was the Interview that Stood Out to Me
- Living Our Model: the Sally McLean Award 2017
- Living Our Model: the Sally McLean Award 2016
If you think you’re a good fit for Leading Teams then we’d ask you to submit an expression of interest. This should comprise a current CV and a covering letter that explains how you meet the following criteria:
- Demonstrated experience in facilitating teams and/or groups
- The ability to engage a group, build rapport and build strong professional relationships (internally and externally)
- Demonstrated ability to develop commercial business opportunities (develop and manage your own client base)
- Demonstrated ability to contribute to the culture of a high-performance team. Our agreed behaviours are:
- Take responsibility
- Show initiative
- Live our model
- Find ways to collaborate
- Show genuine care for one other
- The ability to self-manage and thrive in an autonomous environment
- The ability to give and receive open and honest feedback
- An understanding of and passion for the Leading Teams ethos of team dynamics and self-managed teams.
Please note, applications that don’t address these criteria won’t be considered.
Please send your expression of interest to email@example.com