Start a culture conversation with a presentation from Leading Teams.
All of our highly-skilled facilitators are expert speakers and will tailor a presentation to suit your industry and audience.
We speak at:
- Conferences – keynote, workshops, break-out groups
- Panel discussions
- Round tables
- Away days / team off-sites.
Our facilitators are engaging, inspiring and knowledgeable speakers and can give an interactive presentation underpinned by our philosophy on leadership, management, teams and culture. The topic will be guided by your needs but examples of previous presentations include:
- How to build a high performing team
- Real leadership: the difference between authority and influence
- Performance management: using feedback (the genuine conversation) to improve performance
- Trust: how does it impact your bottom line and how can you build it in your team?
- The difference between values and behaviour: putting values into action
- How to communicate effectively with your team
- The importance of resilience: how can you build resilience in your team?
If you would like an inspirational guest speaker or keynote speaker at your next event, or someone to conduct the kind of exercise that will leave your team united, enthused and high performing, then call us on 03 9654 3744 today.
Book Your Next Speaker