Individual Coaching & Mentoring
One on one workshops aimed at developing the skills you need to effectively lead your team.
High performing teams have high performing leaders. The role of coaching and mentoring is to create high performing leaders that can drive a culture of improvement within their organisations.
At Leading Teams we know that one-on-one mentoring and coaching offer invaluable skills and strategies to both emerging and established leaders.
Our mentoring program is tailor-made to suit your needs as a leader and will cover specific topics relevant to your team (e.g., conflict management, motivation).
Themes covered in mentoring and coaching include:
- increased understanding and awareness of leadership
- increased accountability
- personal trademark and action plans
- how to influence others
- how to challenge existing behaviours
- building values-based relationships and managing boundaries
- establishing improvement strategies
- increased engagement in the broader team/business
Individual coaching and mentoring, as well as the High Performance Leadership program, can be built in as part of your organisation’s Performance Improvement Program.