Leading Teams are seeking expressions of interest from suitably qualified facilitators with the potential to join our team in South Australia.
Leading Teams creates high performing teams. We work with a wide range of organisations to implement programs focusing on leadership, team dynamics and elite performance.
Our clients represent a broad cross-section of industries in elite sport, corporate, education and government, and they include some of Australia’s largest and most iconic organisations.
In South Australia that includes the Adelaide Football Club, City of Campbelltown, Kain Lawyers, Maughan Thiem Automotive Group, Scotch College, Ouwens Casserly Real Estate, West End Redbacks, Southern Cross Austereo and many more.
We are a dynamic organisation with a reputation as leaders in our field. We exist to improve team performance.
We’re looking to expand our operations in South Australia with a new, full-time facilitator based in Adelaide. You will be responsible for building and developing a local client base as well as servicing requests for work received through our office and from your colleagues in SA. You will be joining our existing team of Daniel Healy, Steve Lacy and Kelly Vennus.
This is not a typical recruitment process. At Leading Teams we look for people who will complement the strong team culture that we live and breathe. As such there is no specific closing date for expressions of interest. We understand the process of getting to know you – and allowing you to get to know us – may take some time but we recognise its importance in ensuring the fit is right for both parties. We anticipate that the successful candidate will start with us in late 2018 / early 2019.
We’re happy to answer any questions you might have about our approach and we would encourage you to read the following articles from our blog that will give you a bit more insight into how we work:
- The Life of a Leading Teams Facilitator
- I’ve Interviewed Over 1000 People. This Was the Interview that Stood Out to Me.
- Starting at Leading Teams
- Then and Now: Reflections on a Decade at Leading Teams
To submit an expression of interest you will need to address the following criteria:
- Demonstrated experience in facilitating teams and/or groups
- The ability to engage a group, build rapport and build strong professional relationships (internally and externally)
- Demonstrated ability to develop commercial business opportunities (develop and manage your own client base)
- Demonstrated ability to contribute to the culture of a high-performance team. Our agreed behaviours are:
- Take responsibility
- Show initiative
- Live our model
- Find ways to collaborate
- Show genuine care for one other
- The ability to self-manage and thrive in an autonomous environment
- The ability to give and receive open and honest feedback
- An understanding of and passion for the Leading Teams ethos of team dynamics and self-managed teams.
Expressions of interest addressing the above criteria (and including a current CV) should be lodged electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org. We may close the EOI process at any point so we encourage you to apply or signal your intention to do so as soon as possible.
If you have any questions regarding this opportunity, please contact Daniel Healy on 0408 834 993.