Leading Teams are seeking expressions of interest from suitably qualified facilitators with the potential to join our team in Sydney.
Leading Teams has been helping teams improve for over 20 years. We work with a wide range of organisations to implement programs focusing on leadership, team dynamics and elite performance.
Our clients represent from a broad cross-section of industries in elite sport, corporate, education and government, and they include some of Australia’s largest and most iconic organisations.
We are a dynamic organisation with a reputation as leaders in our field. We exist to improve team performance.
We’re looking to expand our operations in NSW with a full-time facilitator based in Sydney. You will be responsible for building and developing a local client base as well as servicing requests for work received through our office.
To submit an expression of interest you will need to address the following criteria:
- Demonstrated experience in facilitating teams and/or groups
- The ability to engage a group, build rapport and build strong professional relationships (internally and externally)
- Demonstrated ability to develop commercial business opportunities (develop and manage your own client base)
- Demonstrated ability to contribute to the culture of a high-performance team. Our agreed behaviours are:
- Take responsibility
- Show initiative
- Live our model
- Find ways to collaborate
- Show genuine care for one other
- The ability to self-manage and thrive in an autonomous environment
- The ability to give and receive open and honest feedback
- An understanding of and passion for the Leading Teams ethos of team dynamics and self-managed teams.
Expressions of interest addressing the above criteria (and including a current CV) must be lodged electronically at email@example.com by close of business on Friday 31 March 2017.
If you have any questions regarding this opportunity, please contact our office on 03 9654 3744.